1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

We’re going to look back and marvel not only that Trump took over an entire political party, but that he did it with about 10 people running the whole operation. It might be the most unbelievable part of it.

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

What? I work for an agency that does some work with the state and the amount of oversight, revisions and approvals any marketing piece has to receive is ridiculous.

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I almost think pollsters and the news media have an incentive (political fundraisers too especially) having the race be close for months on end. If Trump or Biden were up 10 right now and it wasn't moving, would anyone be that invested in watching the news every day?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2024
  6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Republicans: We offer you a choice.

8. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Ding! Ding! Ding!

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't know which is more bizarre, Biden only having a 7.4 pt lead following George Floyd and the COVID-19 debacle, or four years later being tied after Trump was convicted of 34 felonies.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm really disappointed in that judge. The order should have been August 1 - so Bannon would be in prison through November and miss the election.

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I don’t know if Scumbag Steve has any more options to delay. But no matter how the lying fuckwits try to spin it, he’s going to jail for ripping off his own dumbass cult followers.

Edit to denounce myself: this the the contempt of congress case, not the wall money laundering. Hard to keep track with all of these criminals.

This is especially stupid because all he had to do was show up. Dumbfuck.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2024
    2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted