1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Good. I hope he shifts that much every week. Better he spend it on fines and legal fees then TV ads.

garrow likes this.
  2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I know the slightest possibility of a Trump presidency is something to take seriously … but when the optimist in me makes a rare appearance, I think that Trump’s obvious mental decline and legal blunders could result in an absolute ass-kicking in November. Maybe even one that takes a lot of down-ballot Republicans with him.

If that happens, they’ll have only themselves to blame — and the backstabbing and scurrying of rats on the Titanic that is the GOP will be fantastic to watch.

There’s my positive thoughts for the evening!

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I'll say this much: I ain't skeered.

But it's gonna take an ass-whupping on the order of Texas flipping to shut the Magaholes up once and for all. I don't think 400+ EVs are attainable.

garrow likes this.
  4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Seven of the eight states giving Stinky his biggest percentage vote margin in 2020 were non-Confederate states: Wyoming, West Virginia, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Idaho, South Dakota and Kentucky.

Arkansas (No. 6) carried the battle flag with a margin of 62-35%.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

They win either way. Now they’ll make spooky videos of how Crooked Joe is protecting his friend Merrick.

3 … 2 …

6. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

No cap.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

And Eliot Spitzer. Trump, my friend, hasn't a scintilla of charisma.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It isn't charisma. It's saying shit out loud. Trump gives millions of people permission to be open racists and women-haters, even Supreme Court justices and their wives. A vote for Trump in 2016 or even 2020 could've meant many things. Now, it only means one thing. "Fuck liberty and justice for all. Me and my kind run this country. You don't like me? I get to rule you." They hate their own country and their own countrymen and women.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Tuberculosis was a big one it carried.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2024
    OscarMadison likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

They hate themselves. Their lives are miserable and they won't be happy unless everyone else is miserable too.

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

That also describes much of sportsball Twitter.

Draft saved Draft deleted