1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Give more

2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Original lawgiver in recent photo.
    Lawgiverstatue1.jpg

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I really don't remember the exact circumstances, but at some point this past year this happened:
    Me: "I was told we are supposed to do something or another. We're not doing that. It's ignorant, and they can't fire me."
    Kid: "You have tenure, don't you."
    Me: "Yes I do."
    Kid: smiles, fist pumps "My man."

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Oh, WOW again. ... Hey, as God is my witness, I thought Ol' Danny's name was Tony ... :cool:

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

This kind of stuff is always amazeballs. ... Who shall we believe here?

Politico reported earlier this month that both Desguin and Carpenter were investigated by FDLE and were found to have violated workplace rules. Prosecutors declined to pursue criminal charges.

FDLE spokeswoman Dana Kelly told ABC News the agency "has not been noticed of this suit and we do not comment on any pending litigation. However, an internal investigation evidenced numerous acts of gross misconduct by Desguin….We are glad that our association with these bad actors (Desguin and Carpenter) has ended, considering the disturbing allegations that were substantiated after a thorough investigation."

Both Desguin and Carpenter, according to the lawsuit, were subjected to an internal investigation built on bogus accusations, a "thinly veiled attempt at character assassination," which occurred because they blew the whistle.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck is gonna demolish NATO. He'll pull the U.S. out and put the nation's military at the disposal of Putin.

You would think there would be an absolutely massive number of people worldwide who would take it upon themselves to make sure that didn't happen, By Any Means Necessary.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

WTF

Slacker likes this.
  10. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

He wants everyone to feel good about themselves.

IMG_0399.png

garrow likes this.
  11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

It’s all over if Hawk Tuah spits on Trump’s thing.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

We're right behind you, Butch!

Draft saved Draft deleted