1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It's 3:25 a.m. Do you know where your convicted felon is?

[​IMG]

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

We have an entire political movement, quite possibly a winning one, built around the principle of “I’m rubber and you’re glue.”

Tell me which country is the shithole.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Yep, that about covers it.

[​IMG]

4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

It is a little dismaying to see how comfortable the broad public is making fun of dementia. But then this is an era of diminishing expectations.
    The 'jokes' he tells at his rallies invite them to laugh at the disease. Sometimes they're not even laughing at anything in particular.
    We are a cruel and ridiculous country.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Is this … sundowning?

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

CFTFG: Biden cheats at golf.

garrow likes this.
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Not a 6.2???!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I'd like to knock the crap out of any of the normal liars who are crying that not being allowed to post provable lies on social media violates the first amendment. Seeing as how it started with two of your three usual SCOTUS asshats, it's not shocking.
    Giving an opinion or funny quip is protected free speech. Intentionally posting something that is provably false and could get someone hurt is not protected.

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

INFRASTRUCTURE BAD!!!

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

When people talk about how they think government “should be run like a business “ the Sharpie/hurricane thing and this are to me the two most obvious reasons why government shouldn’t be run like a business.
    When I was younger and had several warehouse jobs, there was often a sign that someone thought was funny but really wasn’t that said “Rule 1: The boss is always right. Rule 2: If the boss is ever wrong see Rule 1.”

That may be a good way to run a business but it’s a shit way to run a country.

I once wrote for a paper with local ownership and the publisher was very big on civic pride.

Out of curiosity I asked the guy who covered one football game how big the crowd was. He gave me two estimates and said he went with the larger one because that was what the publisher wanted.

I also understand the reason for that press conference. Spicer was trying to let everyone know there was a new sheriff in town.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2024 at 11:23 PM
    Driftwood likes this.
  11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="Smallpotatoes, post: ]
    I also understand the reason for that press conference. Spicer was trying to let everyone know there was a new sheriff in town.[/QUOTE]

Is that why he hid in the bushes that time, that worthless piece of shit?

HanSenSE and Octave like this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

They've already said one of their goals is to shut down NOAA and the NWS and privatize the weather. Yeah, because that's what we need... unqualified friends of donors making vital, live-saving predictions and only sending that info out to people with a subscription.

OscarMadison, maumann, garrow and 6 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted