1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Good take

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

For the record, what triggered this was the amount of pressure that they had come under from the customer base. It wasn't corporate being right wing jerks, it was a response to pressure and lobbying. That does not make it better, of course. Red state problems.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You're really overestimating about how this is going to land on your doorstep. You reached 2020 in one piece.

BTExpress likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

It wasn’t because Trump’s mic was cut off that Biden said women who are raped by their sisters can’t get abortions.
    It wasn’t the debate’s format that kept Biden from mentioning Trump is a convicted felon for well past 30 minutes.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

P A N I C T I M E

7. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

That’s true but the prospect of the GQP having a moron like Trump as President along with control of the House, Senate and Supreme Court would be truly alarming.

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

There's really going to be no talking some of you off the ledge. Because some don't want to be talked off the ledge.

SFIND likes this.
  9. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

This poster has been doing this act for years.
    Please show your work, TV. How do you prognosticate a fuckin sweep.

jr/shotglass and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

There’s SCOTUS’ decision on Trump immunity coming up this week. There’s the Fourth of July. We have to keep an eye on Hurricane Beryl. There’s Trump’s sentencing.

Nobody is going to be talking about this debate except for some right-wing screeches and some desperate pundits who want clicks.

HanSenSE, SFIND, Driftwood and 2 others like this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Does DraftKings have odds on either of these two dying in the next four years? I still can’t believe I live in a world where a guy who has lived for 70 years on McDonalds and anger is still upright. Maybe fast food and diet cola isn’t as bad for you as we thought.

I Should Coco likes this.
  12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

A week ago we were talking about Hawk Tuah girl now that’s done.

Draft saved Draft deleted