1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

One of the most famous people in this country right now is a girl who was filmed saying she likes to spit on a guy’s cock before fucking him.

People allow their votes in actual elections to be swayed by the price of fast food that is accelerating their trip to the grave.

We can’t discuss something as innocuous as women’s basketball without a race war erupting. Shit, I saw people arguing just this morning about the lack of respect shown to Vietnam veterans on this, “The day the war ended 45 years ago.” :rolleyes:

At some point, we should ask what we’re trying to save.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Many years ago, I saw a race war erupt in the comments of a Facebook post by a local TV station about the Westminster Dog Show. That's when I quit reading the comments.

Driftwood and OscarMadison like this.
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I belong to a Facebook group for fucking Eagle Scouts. A few days ago, a mom posted about her son earning the rank, and literally hundreds of “commenters” chimed in to make fun of him for being fat.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I wish I believed this sentence should be in the present tense, or better yet the future one.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Dems never learn a thing.

It's obvious Joe has a tiny window to show any sign of vigor, maybe 11 a.m. till 2 in the afternoon.

He's fucking toast by 8 at night. Why trot him out there like this, again.

When's the next boner-inspiring fist pump?

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

A coast-to-coast Walmart.

playthrough and MisterCreosote like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

This July 4th celebrate our independence from a king who wasn't as tyrannical as Trump 2.0 will be thanks to the Supreme Court.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Tangential, but I basically had to ask a friend the other day to stop bringing up politics when we're out playing cards or having drinks or whatever. October is going to be hell. I don't need to extend that doom boner out for four months. Yes, the debate was bad. What good is giving yourself endless anxiety until November going to do?

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I thought she was talking about handjob preparation!

Driftwood likes this.
  10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

12. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Draft saved Draft deleted