1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I don’t think they wanted the debate early for this reason, but thank God they wanted it early.

Biden would’ve had to run and simply promised that if he won he’d resign instantly. Which would lose by 10 points.

It’s late to start a campaign now, but six months is feasible for a recognizable name to run for President. Until 1970 it was done every election. Still terrifying, but feasible.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Someone explain to me like I was 5 why this isn't leading every newscast, 24/7. I understand the girls in question have retracted it but does anyone really think NOTHING HAPPENED?! In all the trips and times Trump and Epstein hung out.

x.com

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

At this point I wish the SOB had won in 2020. Then we'd be done with him and it would be Newsome vs. Cruz.

Driftwood likes this.
  4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I just needed Joe to not talk and get Trump off the stage permanently so I could hate both parties equally. That’s where I was mentally. And then they let him talk. I knew he was likely sundowning and had bad days. I saw the decline in the last year. But I thought they could get him through the election and then do a Reagan 1987-88 for at least a couple years.

Nope.

5. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

I wish we had better leading choices the past decade. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I can't believe this is the best we can do. About 180 million people eligible to run for U.S. President and these are the choices. Utterly disappointing.

I Should Coco, maumann and Driftwood like this.
  6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I wish the SOB had died during COVID.

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I'm still not sure I believe the guy had COVID.

HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

We have made it perhaps irreparably unattractive for our best and brightest to go into public service.

OscarMadison, dixiehack and garrow like this.
  9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

lol

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Done with him?" Guess what.

If Fatfuck gets in power again, he's never leaving. He'll hand it off to the Pretty Princess.

11. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

those were
    the first
    to go

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Like everything else associated with Fatfuck, it was all bullshit

Draft saved Draft deleted