1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

TeamBiden is creeping closer to TeamTrump ridiculousness. The emails I'm getting...sad. I get it, the water-carriers have to carry the water, but they are torching their credibility. Heard someone decrying the "ableist hot takes." Um, sorry - I prefer my President to be able. So sue me.

maumann likes this.
  2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I rarely give credit to AP for anything, but in their story on Capitol Hill Dems discussing if Biden should drop out, they are listing the ages for party leaders like Clyburn, Pelosi and Lloyd Doggett — all of whom are in their late 70s or early to mid-80s.

The party’s entire leadership is way too old.

OscarMadison, Driftwood and maumann like this.
  3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

And has been shoving away the younger members for years, Pelosi in particular.

2muchcoffeeman and I Should Coco like this.
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Ok then it’s real.

upload_2024-7-3_18-13-36.jpeg

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Scrolled through the Dems in the Senate seeking a more seasoned pol to balance out Harris' potential ticket. And its truly hard to find one who is "older - but not too old."

6. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

How about about someone who cared about his country? Libbuuullls.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Trump was bad enough, but I can't imagine Pence in the Oval.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

College kids are irreverent, always trying to piss people off.

Some portion know how the left feels about Trump, and delights in triggering the left. Put simply, they don't think the man is quite what the left makes him to be.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They're wrong. He's worse.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  10. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Every outlet is covering the "will he or won't he drop out" story. It's everywhere. Can't deny that.

The trial balloon has been launched. They're looking to see if the party will coalesce around Kamala. The next few days will tell. There's a real chance this happens.

franticscribe likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Since I'm not in a cult, I don't really care who the nominee is. Just win, baby.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Whether it's Kamala or Michele or Newsom or Big Gretch or anybody else, they gotta come out of the gate like Ali vs. Ernie Terrell, they gotta hit Fatfuck with a balls to the wall
    Pearl Harbor/ Hiroshima attack, the political blitzkrieg of all time.
    No more Mister Nice Guy. This shit stain must be wiped off the face of American society. No more worrying about hurting feelings: you make fucking certain of it.

Slacker, ringer and HanSenSE like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted