1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

What do you propose?
    An insurrection, trying to steal an election and lying about voter fraud. See if he committed crimes. See if he committed adultery. Take him to court.

All of this has been done. Mostly by Trump himself. I mean what surprise is left for the most pompous, narcissistic, lying felon U.S. candidate ever? If none of what he has done, said or shown so far disqualifies him, what's left?

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The Left is defaming your boy, huh?
    * Convicted felon
    * Found civilly responsible for rape
    * Stole classified documents, some of which remain missing and are presumed sold
    * Incited a riot during which he whined that metal detectors had not been disabled.

But The Left is unfair. He’s just not that bad.

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

4. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm looking at this wrong. Maybe Biden needs to shoot a few teenagers and hurt a baby. Shoplift, slash some tires, go on a drunken rampage.
    Maybe that will steal away some of Trump's base.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, this was one of Joe's biggest problems in the debate: he barely touched any of it.

He scored points when he did: "there's only one felon on this stage." But then he kind of dozed off into a semi-coma and just stood there gape-mouthed as Fatfuck spewed his usual bullshit.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Obama Netflix?

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I love how everyone on the sidelines thinks it'd be super easy and not at all a clusterfuck to change candidates right now. Hey, maybe it would be. But seem unlikely that it would go at all smoothly.

Honestly, I need to do what I've been thinking about for a long time. Take the pill and go back into the Matrix. Get the flashy thing from Men In Black and enjoy the blissful ignorance treasured by millions and millions of American idiots.

I thought the last eight years were pretty fucking dumb. Boy, I hadn't seen anything yet.

This is all to fucking stupid to care about any longer.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

You’re not fundraising enough to run a new candidate against Trump on such short notice. And the money Biden’s campaign has raised isn’t a life insurance policy where you just change the beneficiaries.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

My fear is that every Trumpist state will simply throw out D votes or engage in other forms of fraud because they know their boy will never prosecute them. Now that their SCOTUS has declared that nothing is illegal if their klan does it, they’re further emboldened.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

No, they simply don’t care how bad he is - because it isn’t affecting them.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

A lot of that reporting though is via those gadflies mentioned upthread. It is not wall-to-wall.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Just who in America isn't aware of just crazy Fat Orange Hitler is?

Draft saved Draft deleted