1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

And the Secret Service investigates those. You've advocated the assassination of Donald Trump on sportsjournalists.com. Whether your threats are credible or not warrants investigation.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

As an exhaustive review would reveal, I've never ever expressed any ability or willingness to accomplish of that description, only expressed surprise it hasn't happened yet.

3. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

You have most certainly advocated the action mentioned.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

This is getting old. It's the family crying that they don't want to go to the beach on vacation after the condo has been rented, there's no refund policy and the trip is in three weeks. Tough shit. Get in the car.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I have enough problems getting pizza delivered on time. I wouldn't overestimate my capacity to influence societal change.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Re; Michelle

O shuns 24

9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I'm not seeing Pelosi saying what that headline suggests.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Putting 10 grand on the bag of hammers.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

\

She's another one. Got the White House back and had little interest in shoring up younger prospects for the future because youth is a threat to her influence and the influence of her cronies. They all should have been focusing on the best plan for 2024 after Biden took office. But hey, she got hers so who cares, right?

I Should Coco likes this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

She never suggested Feinstein should step down - of course, Pelosi's daughter was working for her at the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted