1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

A vote for Biden is a de facto vote for President Harris anyway. No way he makes it over the next four years.

Driftwood likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Not only does it remove Biden's age from the equation, it immediately frees the Democrats to go full nuclear on Fatfuck for his own doddering babbling incoherent ineptitude. Oldshaming and fat shaming.

With two mid fifties and energetic candidates, the Dems could go absolutely apeshit on Fatfuck's abysmal unfitness. "We'd walk 10 miles for America, Fatfuck can barely walk 10 feet to his golden toilet."

The standardbearers can't do it of course because the Democrats are supposed to be the party of universal inclusion, nobody outside our big tent -- but everyone else can go to the fuckin moon.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2024
    OscarMadison, Driftwood and dixiehack like this.
  3. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

If Biden wasn't so feeble himself, a pretty good comeback in the stupid "I'm better at golf" arguments would have been to tell Trump "sure I'll play you, if we walk and carry our bags."

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Grift Boat Veterans for Lies

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Plus if Harris takes over right now, don’t discount the enormity of the moment when a woman will be POTUS for the first time. Hillary Clinton in that role, for as close as she came, was always a matter of projecting the future. With Harris actually at the helm, many women who are lukewarm about the election are going to become much more invested in extending this moment, particularly in the face of the misogyny you know is going to permeate Trump’s messaging.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

However many dollars (not many) I directed to ActBlue in the #resistance era, I’ve contributed triple that value in unpaid labor deleting all these damn push poll text messages. But after two weeks worth of “Do you still stand with President Biden?” I saw this for the first time today.

IMG_5844.jpeg
    You don’t need a weatherman …

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Hadn't heard of Michael Regan till now. He's going places.

8. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

10. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Totally not a cult, etc.:

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

People always forget that Rudy was considered an idiot on Sept 10, 2001.

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

He got the ultimate legacy card with his performance on and after 9/11. Instead of dining out on that, he returned to being a bigger fucking idiot.

Draft saved Draft deleted