1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That I knew but what's your connection, that that's what Trump is and this was a lavish MAGANITE Production?

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

The beauty of this is you know he’s going to double down on his bullshit. He’s going to full on dial up the rhetoric and call Joe Biden an assassin and his dipshit klan will eat it up. Anyone thinking this is going to change anything is insane.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The only thing it will change is an increased point or two in the final vote tally when he crushes Biden.
    That pic is his Bush on the rubble of WTC with a bullhorn moment.

franticscribe and OscarMadison like this.
  4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

The premise of the movie is that Angela Lansbury engineers the assassination of the leading presidential candidate in order that her authoritarian husband step in to replace him.

The cue for that assassination being a specific phrase in the candidate's speech: "Nor would I ask of any fellow American in defense of his freedom that which I would not gladly give myself - my life before my liberty!"

So when we suggest a kayfabe hoax, and point to specific language in Trump's speech, I reply with a Manchurian Candidate reference.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Thanks.

As for the words leading up to the gunfire ...

"Take a look at what happened ... " pew pew pew!

No doubt just a coincidence and let theorists have their fun.

The No. 1 fact is that a MAGA MANIAC SHOT THE MAGA KING.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Look on the bright side, if Biden did order it, he has immunity.

SFIND, 2muchcoffeeman and Songbird like this.
  8. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

There was a person at the rally who actually died, right?

If it was a hoax who would willingly take one for the team like that?

SFIND likes this.
  10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I walked into my bedroom closet this morning and saw a big ant crawling around. I backed out, unlocked the knob and deadbolt on my back door, went back into the closet, scooped up the ant, and ultimately tossed it outside. "Ain't hurtin' nuthin'."
    I would not extend the same courtesy to a whole lot of humans, especially Donald J. Fucking Trump.
    I think I am well on the record of being an outdoorsman. I don't use live bait because I think it's cruel. I don't keep fish or hunt for sport. Don't kill it if you ain't gonna grill it.
    The world would simply be a better place if some people were removed by whatever means necessary.

SFIND likes this.
  11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

One thing I noticed, and he mentioned, was that Major Garrett or whatever their White House Correspondent’s name was just happened to be on a plane to Milwaukee when it happened. Probably wasn’t the only major figure in transit when it happened.

exmediahack likes this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But they might have stayed home.

Draft saved Draft deleted