1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Shock!

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That fucker never took one of his children to the pediatrician for their shots in his life. How the hell would he know what their childhood immunizations looked like?

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Obama will care when the fascist regime takes power and he is marched into a prison dungeon.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

6. Starman

Fatfuck's medical involvement with his children mainly consisted of haranguing their various mothers to have abortions to avoid "mommy bods" with unsightly thickness.

And of course whatever medical arrangements he made for Ivanky.

7. Starman

Team MAGA claims term limits do not apply to Fatfuck because he was "illegally removed from office."

Preposterous unless he could get the SCOTUS to go along with it.

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

This woman can’t even read like an adult.

9. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

She's terrible isn't she (Nancy Mace)? This is the first time I turned on the RNC this week and I was met with that. If the whole thing is that lame, corny and juvenile, maybe there's a tiny glimmer of hope things will turn -- especially if Biden (now diagnosed with Covid) comes to his senses and leaves the race.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm "better off" for one reason. I paid off my house in 2011, when I was making good money, allowing me to never have another mortgage payment and never have to worry about rising real estate prices (because my equity is going up, too!).

Income? I'm making 56% of the income I was making in 2011. Super cheap health insurance is the only thing keeping me in the work force at age 63.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Mace reads better than Ronny Johnson.

12. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

Ronny Jackson. What an asshole. Deliberately called her Ka-MA-la Harris when he knows damn well how to pronounce her name. DeSantis did that too in his debate with Newsom and got called out.

Draft saved Draft deleted