1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

They are motivated by hate and jealousy.

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I would pay just to see her debate Trump and lead with calling him a clown show of bad makeup and hair and to tell him to “shut the fuck up” every time he interrupts her.

Liut, gingerbread and OscarMadison like this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Michelle Obama has no experience in any elective office ever. That's part of the shit we're trying to wipe out.

She will be a terrific visible spokesperson

4. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

My comment about Buttigieg not being viable at present doesn't have much to do with his sexuality, though it will continue to be a hurdle in the near future. It's his general inexperience in major elected office and his perception in the black community after the smear job that was done on him in 2020.

I thought his move to Michigan was at least in part with an eye on rectifying the first of those two problems. I do not think Indiana is anywhere near ready to elect an openly gay man to statewide office, but I don't see it being a huge problem in Michigan. He'd be a fantastic governor if the scenario you suggest comes to pass. I could also see him getting a higher profile cabinet position should Harris win.

5. tapintoamerica

Trump will call for rebellion before you’d even have the chance to make the offer.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Fox News: “Democrats succeed in pressuring Biden to drop”

Those mean Democrats!

7. Starman

Tulsi will be arriving soon, but remember her primary line of attack against Big Kam was that she was too tough on crime.

8. tapintoamerica

As for POTUS, it’s one thing for people to say they accept gay marriage. The true test comes when they see the nominee kissing his husband on the lips. That’s a critical moment.

9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I’m waiting for “Biden endorses black female for president”

10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

This is like watching Season 5 of The Boys write itself.

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  11. Starman

Almost any of the possible VP picks would utterly curb stomp him.

12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Didn't she win one of those too? By about 8 million votes? And she undoubtedly helped carry Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, where the urban Black vote was heavier than ever and 95-5 For Biden?

The Dems need to hammer, hammer, hammer now on Trump's age and his incoherence. The guy can't string two sentences together. He's fat and out of shape. Time for the GOP to reap what its sown.

Draft saved Draft deleted