1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

We may never know for sure, but I see only two people who could have convinced Joe to drop out: Jill and Barack. Probably both.

Liut likes this.
  2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Like THIS country is voting for two black women. Please.

2muchcoffeeman, HanSenSE and SFIND like this.
  3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I’m on episode 7 of this season. No spoilers, please ya diabolical c***

TowelWaver and SFIND like this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Good. The new Attorney General could order his immediate arrest.

The way Loretta Lynch should have done 15 minutes after the "Russia, if you're listening" speech in July 2016.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2024
    OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Starman

I'd guess probably both.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

That and as a society we’ve taken some steps backward in the last few years.
    The ideas that people can be recruited to be gay and that guys are a higher risk as pedophiles are gaining a lot of traction again even though they’ve been debunked six ways to Sunday.

7. Starman

I STAND BEHIND TRUMP

(To Plant A Boot In His Ass)

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Same here. This is the downside of watching it with my daughter, getting her to clear an hour for us to watch the damn thing.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Mostly among the same Maga morons who are going to vote for a pedophile for president.

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Yes, but I’ve never seen as much open hostility toward Pride Month than I have in the last two years.

11. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I'm stunned...and also, not stunned.

Dems were aligned on this, and the leaks were orchestrated. First Schiff, then Jeffries, then Pelosi and Schumer and the Obama WaPo piece. But they better stay aligned on this and not fracture now.

I imagine a stipulation of Joe getting out is that Kamala is the nominee and that's been decided.

So is it Kamala-Cooper, Kamala-Whitmer, Kamala-Walz or Kamala-Shapiro? I imagine that's been brokered to a degree as well.

Also, they must have internal numbers that suggest this is viable. Does Kamala put Georgia back in play?

Also, I bet the Nuggets sign Westbrook soon. Maybe today. /crosspost

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Harris works on many levels. A lot Trumpers talk of her time as Willie Brown's girlfriend while he was still married - well, that really doesn't work for Trump. Her background as a prosecutor, also doesn't work in Trump's favor. The age thing obviously. But mostly I think she's somebody new. Younger than Kennedy as well. Dems need to realize now is not the time to be Goldilocks.

Draft saved Draft deleted