1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Better not let @The Big Ragu hear you say that.

Driftwood likes this.
  2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Wasn't planning on digging up anything. Until another poster was puzzled by a previous Smollett reference. So I provided context.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And his father just threw bottles of ketchup.

4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

But it is another word for nothing left to lose.

5. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Is it too late for the GOP to say Givesies backsies? Just Dumb Vance.

SFIND likes this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Juris Dimwit Vance

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Diet? Diet Mountain Dew?

This man is an imposter.

My East Tennessee relatives carry around two liter bottles of Mountain Dew and have their innards eaten by the acidity, but would look at you like you were the queen of England if you were drinking Diet Mountain Dew.

I drink Diet Mountain Dew about twice a month on night shift to stay awake, but I’m relatively considered a fancy pants on that side of the family.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It was actually diet double dew, with half the caffeine and sugar of a regular double dew. He just refuses to do the math and gets more diarrhea

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Heinz and Hunt's just doubled ketchup production.
    EDIT: H/t @2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I hope at the next debate, Harris pulls out a rock and says she’s going to give Donald a piece of her mind. And then drill him with the rock in the non-bloody ear.

Eh, a guy can dream.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nothin', and that's all that Fatfuck left we.

I Should Coco likes this.
  12. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I only vaguely skimmed the last 6-8 or so pages. Did we ever reach a board decision on whether or not Kamala's initial concern about and brief outrage at a reported racist attack in an American city five years ago disqualifies her from being president? That seems like such a pressing issue today, in July of 2024, and I'd really like to know where we all stand before I decide whether to vote for Kamala Harris.

I mean, that's a preeeeeeetttty big sin, briefly being outraged at a reported racist attack based on news reports of said attack, so I'd like to see her face some consequences for that misinformed tweet. We won't be having anyone in the White House who's capable of sending out misinformed tweets if I have anything to say about it, that's for damn sure.

Draft saved Draft deleted