1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That should make it very easy to find a better VP candidate, amirite?

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

There is precedent for this. In 1972 Eagleton was dumped by McGovern post-convention for Shriver after Eagleton's shock therapy came to light.

maumann likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

So far we've got
    Laughin'
    Dumb as a Rock
    Lyin'

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The J in J.D. must stand for Jethro.

dixiehack likes this.
  6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Bad pole numbers after getting loose in turn 3 on entry.

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

You know if asking for proper spelling is “elitism” well so be it. If that was someone like my dad, 11th grade education in Idaho, ok I understand. But when you’re supposedly his national X account? Well there’s simply laziness or utter lack of education. (BTW, how does the son of Chinese immigrants and raised by that Idahoan become a member of the “elite”?)

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Or you have a diagnosed or high likelihood of a learning disability such as dyslexia. And in my case, try as I might—and I have gotten better but damn if I don’t still bungle something—I just can’t spell well nor catch typos quickly enough. It is a point of frustration for me because it just hasn’t improved.

EDIT TO ADD: My excuse may be something undiagnosed or a sign I should have read more. Trump is an entitled buffoon who was handed everything and can’t be bothered with coherency.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2024
    2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

building up to hitting the hard r like colonel nathan jessup YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID-iing the code red

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else find it funny that someone who refused to wear a mask because it would smear the orange makeup on his face is just fine with continuing to wear an oversized bandage on his ear?

Draft saved Draft deleted