1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

They are trained to hold it like that so the passenger smashes their head into the holder's fingers, not the sharp edge of the door.

2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Years ago I lived in an attic apartment in Kearny, NJ. (Home of Tab Ramos and Tony Meola.) I ordered two small couches from Conran's. They were delivered on a scorching summer day, it was like watching a giant Rubiks cube as the delivery guys tried to squeeze up the twisting stairs -- sweating all over the unwrapped furniture. When they got them into the apartment the couches were such a mess I told them to just take them back. The next delivery, they were both wrapped. Had us some good times on them couches.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2024
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Hello friends

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

The Department of Defense has entered the chat

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I don't think they're going to be able to go after Kamala the same way they did Hillary. Kamala's pretty good at the podium.

garrow likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Every Secret Service agent holds the door just like that.

7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

You know, I thought about qualifying my post with “civilian.” Hopefully the DoD pays better than journalism, though!

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

When you lose a billion on electric vehicles, that's to be expected. Overall, Ford's truck sales were up nearly 5% - despite late delivery of the new F-150s.

But, again, my lying eyes aren't seeing two-thirds of Americans changing their spending habits due to being stressed by higher prices.

9. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

Revenues were up six percent. That does not sound like a recession to me.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

My understanding is auto companies are not part of the real economy.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Tesla has another crap quarter so Nazi-adjacent proto-asshole pivoting to robot taxis.

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

We don’t have 25 years of her being in the public eye like we did Hillary. I think a lot of people who voted for Trump or didn’t vote at all in 2016 were people who were just tired of the Clinton family.

Draft saved Draft deleted