1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

See Vance, maybe.

I don't think any of the favorites are going to hurt.

And I think Kelly will have that appeal to bring in the independents and moderates. Hell, probably even some Republicans. I mean a Navy fighter pilot and astronaut is enough for some people, politics be damned.

Tim Kaine did nothing for Clinton and I doubt 20 percent of the country even remembers him.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2024
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

SFIND likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I generally agree. But also nothing has been “normal” since 2015 when the Republican Party sold its soul to a criminal traitor.

All the people on Harris VP short list are competent and capable. Unlike noted beastiality enthusiast, furniture fornicator and guy who hates his non-white wife and wants to deny women the right to live because of his religious fanaticism.

And Vance will be president if the ticket wins. Feeble and decrepit trump, in the throes of dementia, might not make it to the inauguration as he continues to fall asleep and shit his pants. Thank goodness the scrape on his ear healed tho.

5. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

What is the matter with him?

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Kyla psychoanalyzed him better than anyone could. He's a broken child and gets off fucking couches.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

How long until Swift Plane Veterans For The Truth makes its presence known?

franticscribe and Webster like this.
  9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I won’t sully the Olympics thread with maggat idiocy. But the “Last Supper” bullshit is fucking stupid even by their very low standards.

It never made sense. It’s fucking FRANCE. Why would an Italian painting be featured anyway? It’s The Feast of Dionysus. In line with the Greek Olympics origins.

Not everything is about you, fucking moran trump cult members. There’s a whole big world out there and you’re not the center of it.

Olympic artistic director says controversial opening ceremony tableau was not inspired by 'The Last Supper'

Twirling Time, garrow, Gutter and 3 others like this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

In the spirit of keeping the Olympics thread pure:

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The kids from whom he wants to cut off health care and educational services and destroy their public schools.

But on the other hand, he also wants to loosen and eliminate restrictions on child labor, so it's probably a good thing to let the kiddies get used to seeing their parents slsp each other around. Get 'em used to rough, tough life in the big city.

Draft saved Draft deleted