1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Remember, whatever tax returns have ever been filed on behalf of Fatfuck are unadulterated dog shit.

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I told a friend who asked if Harris would pick M. Obama as a running mate that she will have to go with a guy. She needs to avoid Clinton’s mistake of picking White bread. Harris needs to pick sourdough: still White but has some flavor.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The answer to picking a VP is just don’t pick someone who hurts you. It’s why Vance and Palin were such self-inflicted injuries.

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Like Thursday at the US Open. They can’t win it, but they can lose it.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Walz - in a tee shirt and old ball cap - gave a pretty fired up speech that made him look like a frontrunner for the Veepstakes.

Twirling Time likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Starman

https://apnews.com/article/2024-us-election-donald-trump-assassination-attempt-extraordinary-photo

Read this, from an actual journalist within a couple yards of Fatfuck on the podium:

That seeems like a very specific sequence of actions -- the shouts and fist pumps as well -- to have crystallized in your mind literally seconds after you've been miraculously narrowly missed by gunfire and (apparently) superficially injured by some flying projectile.

A very very specific sequence. Almost like it was planned out ahead of time.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2024
    HanSenSE likes this.
  9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Screw all that meaninglessness.

In the coming months Fat Orange Hitler is gonna start saying The Quiet Part About Ending Democracy With A Megaphone and CNN et al are going to sit there looking at their shoes, fidgeting nervously and asking questions about Harris' fucking cat.

10. Starman

So what really happens if actual evidence comes out -- somebody spills the beans -- indicating Team Fatfuck instigated the assassination attempt, if not actively conducted it??

I mean, that is a crime, isn't it? Two people actually died; it has to be murder or some variation of manslaughter.

Fatfuck isn't president now; he hasn't been president for 3 1/2 years. Does he have complete lifetime immunity for any crime he thinks is part of his presidential duties?

Probably a new attorney general would be best equipped to ponder these questions.

11. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

It seems there has been so much news break since the assassination attempt that it is hardly even a factor.

People move on quickly from events like that and especially since he had minor injuries and returned to his asshole self.
    He had about 10 minutes of being humble.

I've seen almost as much coverage about Harris' cackle, cats and Zoom calls and Vance's quirkiness and couch fucking.

I mean, I hardly even see any more posts about how he took a bullet for America and divine intervention.

I'm sure there are plenty more "issues" that will come out and be the talk of social media in the next 3-4 months.

gingerbread likes this.
  12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted