1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Every day, at some point, I think “We could have had Gov. Chris Jones. But nooooooooooooooo!”

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

(sighs in former Sen. Doug Jones)

Neutral Corner and Inky_Wretch like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

That was how it first came known that Biden was Obama's VP pick. Otherwise he kept the choice locked down.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

OK, so what's the Beshear Calculus™?

They're so confident in Walz spurring the passions of the upper midwest that they can work Appalachia thru Kentucky's governor?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2024
  6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Well, they don't want to just Walz in without a plan.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Had to drive through a large portion of "Land Mass Virginia" to get to our championship site today, and one thing was very striking -- the Trump signs that were everywhere in the boons in 2016 and 2020 just aren't here. I didn't see one sign, not even the big ones that are usually on I-81. I'm currently about an hour and a half southeast of Roanoke, so this is prime red country. Just thought I'd pass along.

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

They’re saving it all for the boat parades I’m sure. The TRUE sign of election strength, as we saw in 2020 when old and feeble trump got his ass kicked.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Ive noticed the same. I know of one red Trump flag and I live in an oasis, but any time I travel 10 min. out of town - its Trumpistan. which is where I spotted the one flag.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The house I pass on the way to the tennis courts bought them all. Seven hanging in his yard.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Take your like and get the heck out of here.

maumann likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted