1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

These were the first words out his mouth, you knew it was going to be a disaster

franticscribe and gingerbread like this.
  2. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

This is what happens when you quaff Kool-Aid by the gallon.

garrow likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

MAGAs are twisting themselves into knots saying Kamala isn’t really black because her dad is Jamaican.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

i guess they really are about racial purity

5. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

The sputtering by blondie about trying to find a way to defend the Indian thing is ridiculous.

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

One more reason slavery in its entirety should be taught in schools

gingerbread and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They pulled the same shit with Obama because of his white mother. "Fake black. Oreo."

You know this bunch is all about racial authenticity.

gingerbread and SFIND like this.
  8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

He thinks he did so well. They only thing that would have been better if he would have said. This was great.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

We’re going to find out soon that couch fucker uses corporal punishment on his kids or has abused his wife and that there is some weird juju in their house about chocolate milk.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I have a memory from my preteen/early teen years of wanting to absolutely wanting to crawl under a rock at a produce stand when my grandmother exclaimed in a sing-song voice how much it tickled her to see “all those little picaninnies” eyeing the watermelons.

I loved my grandmother (who would have been 89 this coming winter) but I would have welcomed being sucked away by a black hole if it meant escaping the cringiness of that moment in time. And I never could quite fully respect her in the same way afterwards.

That memory hadn’t crossed my mind in years until I had to shut off that Sundown Donnie interview after just five minutes, if that long. And I did not start off from a place of love with him anyway.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2024
  11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

What a fucking train wreck. 17 million people coming across the border to steal black jobs! And people are still going to vote for this cumstain!

12. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted