1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

The maga chucklefucks seem very, very upset that over the course of her career in politics, Kamala Harris has embraced and promoted both sides of her multiracial life.

They seem to be glitching. They don't know exactly what to do other than desperately claw for some kind of "gotcha."

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Lord, have mercy, that was bad.

I’ll give him one thing. He’s got some balls for doing it. No brains, for shit, but …

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

If he won't pronounce her name correctly, he's Don-old every single time. Accent on the old.

Songbird and gingerbread like this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Obviously intentional. Because “Harris” is pretty easy, even for an old criminal asshole in severe mental and physical decline.

gingerbread likes this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Well, they are all about "racial purity." Who would have thought the word of the day would be octoroon.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

And the people in Perry and Cumberland counties seem like his people. Then again, I was in Carlisle earlier this month and saw more LGBTQ flags than Trump flags, so there’s that.

qtlaw likes this.
  7. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

That's just weird.

[​IMG]

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

What a snowflake cocisucker he is.

SFIND and HanSenSE like this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Is Don Hector better?

[​IMG]

TowelWaver likes this.
  11. Deskgrunt50

Kudos to ABC’s Rachel Scott. I know nothing about her, other than she’s the first journalist in ages to ask trump the question that need to be asked and stayed with it. She didn’t get steamrolled like so many others. Looking at you Tapper. Welker. Collins. And a long list of other who fucking wilted or just didn’t have the ability to control the situation.

Probably the best job since Jonathan Swan.

And might be the last time we see trump in an uncontrolled environment. He won’t debate after this.

My caveat is that I’ve only seen clips so far. Not sure I can take even 34 minutes of his lying nonsense.

12. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

It would be like AWSM inviting Trevor Bauer to speak at our convention. There would understandably be pushback, but it would be worth it.

Draft saved Draft deleted