1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

Maybe I am looking in the wrong places, or maybe I just get a certain kind of newsfeed, but what's with the JD Vance obsession with Kamala Harris having press conferences or whatever? How is this beneficial to their platform at all? How often do politicians even answer questions?

Overall is it because she is straightforward and hasn't told any lies? Because Trump gets blasted when he does answer questions and they think the same will happen to her?

Such a weird area to campaign on. Especially as much as they bash media.

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

This guy can't be VP, look at the waves -- men don't wave like that

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Says The Bundle of Flaming Sticks

Men also don't wear corsets and mansierres and lipstick and have their hair coiffed to look exactly like their dead mommies and lisp and whinge about "nasty women."

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

That seemed to be a GQP talking point today. After all, in their minds, Trump had the greatest newser with the NABJ last week.

Now, if JV continues following Harris around, if I'm in her camp I'm very tempted to seek out a warrant.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Speaking of things that got erased faster than an Etch-A-Sketch

OscarMadison, matt_garth and HanSenSE like this.
  6. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

I guess I spend too much time in assisted living facilities, because that is ALL they play throughout the buildings and in the rooms unless otherwise requested. And the workers in those facilities -- attendants, security, nursing, doctors, social workers, support staff -- are often people of color. They are so professional, so kind, but I wonder how much the screeching hate weighs on them when their shifts are done.

(I wouldn't be thrilled if they played only MSNBC either, though I wouldn't worry about the staff.)

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

When it comes to the location of Milwaukee; at least R-Truth was in the correct state.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

These are not serious people. I laughed during that entire clip.

9. Starman

Shocking shocking

https://www.amazon.com/Dawns-Early-Light-Burning-Washington/

For some reason they don't want people to see this until after the election.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2024
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Has he seen Trump dance?

Dyno and gingerbread like this.
  11. Starman

Or his frequent wrist-flopping gestures when he's onstage?? Ahhhhh for the days of Studio 54!!

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

melock and Woody Long like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted