1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

You’d think they’d love a guy whose motto was “win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.”

TowelWaver and Driftwood like this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Saw something this morning that Harris was down four points to Trump among men but was carrying women voters nearly 2-to-1. Apparently he’s trying to bid that up to 70 percent.

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I never said the right never punched. It does all
    the time. I said the only mainstream acceptable punching comes from the left. And that’s been true a long time, IMO.

Walz can say a mean joke, but it’s mostly OK because it was directed toward a Bad Person Who Deserves It.

Vance can say a mean joke, and it is properly hammered.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

dolphin

5. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

My God, the kicker.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I guess we can count Celine in on the all-star Anti-Fatfuck celebrity video of "Piggies/ Gimme Some Truth /You Haven't Done Nothin.'"

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

He’s weird. She’s a bitch. Yeah, totally the same thing that should be treated the same.

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

matt_garth likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

If Harris really does win ~ 2/3 of the female vote, you’re talking about a total margin of all votes of ~ 20,000,000. Real hard to see the Electoral College — no matter how un democratic and stupid it is — going to the Trump klan in that case. Imagine how upset JV Vance will be then.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Deep analyiss
    Lying liars always lying, How convenient. I am sure we'll get the same level of detail as we got on Fat Orange Shitler's ear.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Well, I reckon I must have slept through the last decade of Trump punches and meanness that became so mainstream that 47 percent of the electorate pulled the lever for him.

Draft saved Draft deleted