1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I’m sure Missouri will run some Democrat against Hawley, but I don’t have hope that fucking coward will lose. Because Missouri is stupid.

garrow and tapintoamerica like this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

But remember, she hates America

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Every time you use Nate’s middle name (begins with an F) I’m reminded of that old fast food chain that served the worst fish and chips known to man: Long Dong Silver’s.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

These Olympics must have been tough on Trumpists. So much Black Gold.

TowelWaver and HanSenSE like this.
  5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I wonder if Florida ends up a flip. The difference was 10,000 votes six years ago, Scott is unlikeable and with the issues on the table now and you'll also have a female candidate at the top and for the spot, I wonder if the mix is right for it to happen.

Unless something crazy happens I still think Dems are going to be short 51-49. Maybe Tester pulls it out but I'm not optimistic unless the GOP wants to keep hurling insults and turns enough people off.

6. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

This from President Biden's first extended interview since he dropped out of the election is a good read:

MSN

7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

But there was so much more. A team of NPR reporters and editors reviewed the transcript of his news conference and found at least 162 misstatements, exaggerations and outright lies in 64 minutes. That’s more than two a minute. It’s a stunning number for anyone – and even more problematic for a person running to lead the free world.

-
    NPR

garrow likes this.
  8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

One of Trump’s key pieces of “evidence” as to why he won in 2020 was his vote total. Leaving aside the whole Electoral College thing, a 5 year old would counter with the fact that Biden had far more votes. Yet his mouthpieces and supporters parrot it like it’s the gospel. It’s a cult.

garrow and maumann like this.
  9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Whenever I hear that, I think of an old Gorilla Monsoon line, “ ‘Ex’ sounds more permanent.”

EX-President. EX-cucking prez.

garrow and swingline like this.
  10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Some of the GOP bootlickers generally refer to him as the president.

garrow likes this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I swear he cheated to get that total and that is what this is all about; that he cheated to get an insane number and STILL lost, and so he feels Biden had to have cheated even more.

garrow likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted