1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

A middle management finance guy from NYC bought the house at the end of our block in 2020 at the height of the pandemic, paid $200,000 over asking. I think he expected to flip it and then interest rates went up and he's stuck with it. I have seen humans there exactly twice in four years. Maybe he was fronting an equity group, but it costs $$$ to hold a property.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Their platform is to suck Fatfuck's shrimpy cock. That's it.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Trump 2024: We know you really care about taxes. The racism is just a bonus!

[​IMG]

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

George Wallace would have found that a little too dog-whistle-y

5. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

What the hell is a great iron dome missile defense system? And how are we going to get sunlight? Hey, unintended consequence -- fewer skin cancers!

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Your neighborhood under Fatfuck

Slacker and Driftwood like this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the neighborhood on the right is overregulated i have no choice

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Donald Trump is just syphilitic Mr. Burns at this point.

Slacker and garrow like this.
  9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

LOL. When even Oklahoma Republicans think you’re too crazy.

Driftwood and garrow like this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

11. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

Our situations are all different. I'm 70, and a lot of my peers have sold to move to a lower-cost or lower-tax location. I'd do it myself, but most of the places that serve as God's waiting room look dystopian to me.

I'm also in the boonies, so property taxes are not onerous as I have limited public services to pay for.

As for dollar appreciation being "Monopoly money," (not your post), when you get to be my age a stash of that Monopoly money is pretty reassuring. Check out the dollar's value to other currencies around the world, and you'll see we're sitting pretty.

I came of age in the late '70s, when double-digit inflation was the norm. I look at the economy today through that lens.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I wonder how soon the sharks will start circling Fat Orange Hitler, who's circling the drain?

Draft saved Draft deleted