1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Harris-Walz campaign rushing to sign him to a Las Vegas residency for two shows a night.

sgreenwell, SFIND, UNCGrad and 2 others like this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They're not nice to me

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

As a journalist, I do want Harris to answer more questions from the press (she has be doing that more). But I also don't know how much the voters actually care about that. Though she will certainly sit for some interviews as we head toward election day.

To all the bleating trump morons who complain about Harris' limited press availability, I retort with a hearty "Fuck Off." Trump never answers questions. He just slurs out his hate-filled stump speech that offers no substance on any issues. Same old tired act from Smelvis.

These "press conferences" are a transparent farce held by a transparent farce of a "man."

4. Starman

They want to put me in prison. ME!!

Now we're back on Hillary

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Starman

Frack you

7. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

And this guy went to Yale?

garrow likes this.
  8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Over here on Line 4, I have poor ryan, who thinks everything in that was written in total seriousness without a hint of wink-wink parody.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I’ve said this before, but when he reads a prepared speech, he is also the commentary track.

TigerVols and garrow like this.
  11. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Universal healthcare? Sign me up. He really wants her to win at this point, doesn't he?

matt_garth and Driftwood like this.
  12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I think the quickness of the rollout and the timing has pushed this back. Today is Day 25 since Biden stepped down. It seems pretty obvious the road map was to get out and rally, pick a VP and ride into the convention, which again starts less than a month after the switch. After next week I feel like you'll see the sit downs or a press conference or two ahead of the debate.

Deskgrunt50, HanSenSE and dixiehack like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted