1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

We were in Alabama c. 1990 on a family vacation. We passed by a sign advertising rentals for a three-bedroom house that was far cheaper than our two-bedroom apartment. Young, naive wicked asked my dad why we couldn’t live in Mobile and he couldn’t work from home.

franticscribe likes this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's 18. He can vote. He can serve in the armed forces. He's an adult. If he chooses to be part of his father's campaign, he's fair game. If not, then not.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

This is the same crowd that targeted Chelsea Clinton when she was 13.

Not saying Barron should be the focus of any negative ads, but these jabronis should taste their own medicine.

OscarMadison and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And a high school graduate. We saw his dad there.

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Barron is 18 and is part of the campaign, working with incel bro social media personalities to get out the vote. Barron is apparently the reason Trump did a podcast with the weird-ass butt-sniffer guy. Fair game.

Driftwood likes this.
  6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I think my political leanings are a fairly open book, especially with regard to Trump. But don’t make fun of any 18 year old kid who was born into a fucked up family.

Dog8Cats, TigerVols and FileNotFound like this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. jojoblack

jojoblack Active Member

Maybe it occurred to someone on that political Dream Team that a swanky country club might not be the ideal backdrop for wailing about high grocery prices.

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Speaking of Barron...remember when Hunter F*cking Biden was the most g*ddamn important person in America?

SFIND and dixiehack like this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But it’s mean to call JV Vance “weird.”

SFIND likes this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

As someone who has been shot at but fortunately never shot, I can tell you there is a big fucking difference.

Draft saved Draft deleted