1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Seriously, when you have two douchebags - three if you count that fucker from Arizona - whose own family goes on record as calling you out for dumbassery, I don't know what to say. JFC

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I think today is the first time I really heard Bobby Brainworms speak. JFC. Compared to this guy’s wheezing, Biden sounds like he could do a triathlon in the morning.

tea and ease and Driftwood like this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Least surprising news of the day.

6. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

What recourse does Foo have other than a cease-desist? Sue him for royalties?

tea and ease likes this.
  7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

But Barron is untouchable? Fuck him.

8. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I only look at the Following column and have a very curated feed. So for me, Twitter is actually not terrible. On the other hand, before Threads allowed you to just see posts only from accounts you choose to follow, it was worse than Twitter ever was. Threads was filled with so much anti-Semitic stuff that was getting suggested in my Instagram feed that I deactivated my Threads account to stop seeing Jew hatred while I was looking at my friends’ posts. I’ve recently gone back. The For You column algorithm pushes strangers’ outrage posts at me - airline issues, rude people at the supermarket, assholes on public transit. It’s pretty awful.

TigerVols likes this.
  9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

What do you call 100 Fat Orange cultists suffering from heat exhaustion?

A good start.

11. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

YouTube is no bed of roses lately. I do not let it save any of my watch history so it cannot make recommendations for me or track what I watch. So if what I get is the default, there’s a lot of MAGA-themed, make-liberals-suffer bullshit being served up to the masses like it’s just another waterskiing squirrel clip.

Draft saved Draft deleted