1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Kemp 2028 might be a little soon to shake off the orange goo, but Kemp 2032 looks like a lock. Dude is going HAM on Never Trump.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

How screwed up is it we live in a time when:
    A felon is required to be put on the ballot in some states even though it is against state law.
    A conspiracy theorist is going to court to have his own name taken off the ballot in some states but not all.
    One state has a law where its citizens can get things on the ballot, but the state is going to court to break state law by keeping it off.

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

i just see three instances of liberty and freedom

sgreenwell likes this.
  4. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

I ain't buying it if "Springtime for Trump" isn't included.

garrow and maumann like this.
  5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

“The Reproducers?”

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

How about legislation to completely remove any convicted felons from any of the rights, privileges and benefits associated with the designation of "former president." Including pensions, insurance protection, transportation, secret service, and office operations money. Along with an official declaration they are not to be referred to as "president" in any instance.

Driftwood likes this.
  8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

While nothing would surprise me with this yo-yo, I'll reserve judgement on this one. It seems like someone would have noticed and reported a minivan with a whale's head going down the highway.

WASHINGTON - An environmental advocacy group is calling for former independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to be investigated after a 2012 interview resurfaced in which his daughter said he used a chainsaw to cut off a dead whale’s head.
    In the interview, published by Town & Country Magazine, his daughter claimed that Kennedy bungee-corded the whale’s head “to the roof of the family minivan for the five-hour haul back to Mount Kisco, New York.” She said the whale had washed up on Squaw Island in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, and that the incident occurred when she was six.

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

This is Jesse Watters.

[​IMG]

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Good news everyone! It seems the nomination of a minority for the White House has brought the birthers back into style!

Stop me if you've heard this before, but Kamala Harris is not actually a natural-born American citizen, and we're going to need Donald Trump's investigators to get to the truth!

garrow, Smallpotatoes and Inky_Wretch like this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Includes bubble gum?

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The Shroud of Turncoat

Draft saved Draft deleted