1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

As the respective candidates' rallies wait for the guest of honor to arrive:

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I've never put my year working at Blockbuster Video on my resume. Though, I did leave that dying business for another. Could've been prior related experience.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

On TV it appears the tension in Potterville is thick enough to cut with a knife. Or something.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, we've got thousands of cameras around here, especially on that busy stretch of road.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hi, middle-aged white Southerner who listens to pretty much nothing but channels 23, 24, 29, 30, 61, 77 and 309 on SiriusXM (Grateful Dead, Jimmy Buffett, Phish, DMB, Willie Nelson's Roadhouse, Bluegrass Junction and Jam On) here ... what song is that?

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or has trump and his band of assholes made the mistake of setting the bar really low for this Harris interview? I mean, she's been in the public eye and in elected office, and done many, many interviews. They never seem to think this shit through.

10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

They've already said it's meaningless since it wasn't solo, ignoring the joint interviews every major candidate has done in the past X amount of elections. Because they have no shame.

garrow likes this.
  11. Starman

Nobody knows who Harris is

12. Starman

Nine Times. Nine Times.

Draft saved Draft deleted