1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'd piss on your grave or with you alive and I wouldn't be ashamed one bit.

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I think that dude behind him was one of the many running in the GOP Senate primary in Missouri. At least, it looks like that sniveling little shit.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The happiest news I’ve gotten in recent weeks is when a year-round fireworks store opened at the next exit up from my house. Carving out some of my bourbon budget for when the time comes.

maumann likes this.
  4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

So Trump will only win Wyoming with 69.9% of the vote.

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The left got to this point in the early days of Twitter (and briefly again during #resistence Twitter in 2017.) Republicans learned nothing and built their own version of an echochamber on cable news and podcasts right when Democrats realized it doesn’t win elections or change anything. It’s also why the weird attack works.

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Wrapped, or raped, or rapped ... what's the difference

8. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Cheney: “In our nation’s 248-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump. He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him. He can never be trusted with power again.”

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Who wants to be lectured about crime by a criminal? No one. And I know a lot of people.

gingerbread likes this.
  11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

@Della9250, can you drop the tweet strings of Trump quotes? Most of us don’t want to hear from him.

12. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Is that Nielsen info on the scroll a brag? Newsmax the fourth highest rated cable news? Aren't there just four -- CNN, Fox, MSNBC and them?

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted