1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I’m glad they charged the father, but they’ll never get a conviction.

2. tapintoamerica

That’s exactly what it is. They own guns because they hope black or brown people walk up the sidewalk, which surely is a capital offense in itself.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

No beef with you or anyone here, but it is pretty easy to scroll past if you aren't interested. I did it for years with the James O'Keefe wannabe and noted shitposter who used to spam this thread with nonsense morning, noon and night. (I am in no way comparing Della to that village of the damned clown).

I avoid trump's voice as much as possible, but there are some useful nuggets about his mental decline and unfitness for office in those.

4. tapintoamerica

JV Vance can’t even get respect from Axios. Notice what’s missing here?
    • Later this month, he's scheduled to be joined onstage in Pennsylvania by Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) as part of the "Tucker Carlson Live Tour," which also will feature Donald Trump Jr., Alex Jones and other special guests.

5. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

I don’t mind his strings. I pick the ones I want to watch and read the comments and ignore the rest.

swingline and gingerbread like this.
  6. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Honest question: do we think things like a Duck Cheney endorsement resonate reasonably?

Edit: Dick. Oh well.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2024
    gingerbread and maumann like this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

JDV is doing an event with Alex Fucking Jones!?!

wicked likes this.
  8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Agreed — there is some fantasy which so many of the right have about just that. I think that The Atlantic did a story about some gun rights writer who killed himself but had fantasized about killing intruders.

gingerbread likes this.
  9. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

“Donald Trump: Too dangerous for Dick Cheney”

10. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

What I hate is every host on every network seems to have adopted this breezy, opinionated style to talk about the news. It's more about being clever and trying to be funny than a serious discussion.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Dick Cheney endorsing a Democrat for President.

I'll be leaving now, I've seen everything.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

One vote for continuing from this corner of cyberspace. Know thy enemy and all that, on top oh What Deskgrunt50 Said.

gingerbread likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted