1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If he does, he'll start to lose his base. They don't want a kinder gentler Fatfuck.

2. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Compassion and genuine human emotion toward a complete stranger.

But she laughs funny.

3. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Trump devoting the level of attention and follow-through this would need is simply fantasy. But he'll mouth out about it from now to election day.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It would be funny to see someone put together a fake ad with the "kinder and gentler" Trump. Put it out there on the X - make people really think he is "pivoting." Finding clips might be a problem though.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Marcy Wheeler.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Not to mention the impact on the economy. You don't even hear the "business" shows discuss that. 5 percent of the US workforce gone? No worries. But a Harris tax hike on the wealthy? Egads!!

Webster likes this.
  7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No, people will think it's real. Waste of time.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He'll get to it right after he releases his plan for the greatest health care, followed by INFRASTRUCTURE!

garrow likes this.
  9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

If Harris really wants to make Trump say he ordered the Code Red, she has to mercilessly dig at him in the debate.

For example, when defending the economy, something like, "The markets are doing very well. How's that 401(k) looking these days? And wages are outpacing inflation. Frankly, for those Americans who aren't paying hundreds of millions of dollars in judgments for sexual assault, defamation and civil fraud, there is a lot to be encouraged about with this economy."

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

If the Trump team was smart, they’d be flooding social media with AI-generated ads.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Oh Mary
    Well you came and you gave without taking
    But I sent you away
    Oh Mary
    Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
    And I need you today
    Oh Mary

Baron Scicluna likes this.