1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

What’s with the Ted Cruz cats thing? I like to think I’m pretty plugged in, but I’m not sure what’s happening.

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

The latest right wing talking point is that immigrants steal your pets and eat them.

TowelWaver likes this.
  4. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

I'm sure this has been said before in the 8000-plus pages of this thread but Trump only cares about being president for the business of Trump.

Running for President and being President is the ultimate advertising vehicle for Donald Trump.
    Forget everything else. That's all there is. Don't look any deeper. If he thinks he can make a buck off of it that's what he will try or say.

5. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Well, NC folks need to vote for a black woman for president. So...

franticscribe likes this.
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I don’t know that it’s strictly necessary for Trump to go fully unhinged for Harris to win. But it will be impossible to tell because every day that Harris is in position to win is going to drive him further over the edge. He is going to absolutely go to the well on all of the darkest, most dystopian shit you can imagine. So in a perverse way, things will get absolutely terrifying for the future of America the closer we come to saving it.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2024
    jr/shotglass, matt_garth and maumann like this.
  7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

yeah but it’s only Haitians in Springfield Ohio

8. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

Ease up notification: My 8 year old grandson says everyone knows Kamala is going to win. How does he know this? Because everyone he knows likes Kamala better than Trump. Let's poll the 8 year olds!

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I just wonder who are the 2-3 percent of Dems who see Robinson and say, “yeah, that’s our guy.”

garrow and Driftwood like this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Instead let's poll all the 14-year-old boys who just got shot down by their first girlfriends. See who they want to vote for.

11. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

I "voted" for Perot for president in 1992 as a fifth grader because he looked and sounded funny. We don't always get it right. :D

justgladtobehere and garrow like this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I told all the kids in my first grade clsss in 1964 that my parents were gonna vote for LBJ because Goldwater wanted to make atomic bombs go boom boom.

Good enough reason for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted