1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

You badmouth John Anderson and I’ll meet you at Penn Station to sort it out.

matt_garth, Driftwood and dixiehack like this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I’ll say this. Today’s country stars have to play at being redneck. With him it was never an act.

Seminole Wind and Straight Tequila Night were a pretty good 1-2 punch to go out on after a long fallow period. But Swingin’ does not hold up at all.

3. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

the first month of the Biden administration saw more than 100,000 deaths from COVID-19

gingerbread likes this.
  5. Della9250

6. Della9250

7. Della9250

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I am up to 7 texts today from the Harris campaign asking for money. Assume that will double by the time I wake up tomorrow.

TowelWaver likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Speaking of animals, Vance is a toad

10. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

I’ve lost track of how many I’ve deleted and blocked. Donating, not donating, makes no difference…the bots keep coming.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I donated to Mayor Pete’s campaign in my older one’s name in 2020 because they were such a big fan. I think it was $50 and I accidentally misspelled their first name, so every time I get a text or email with that misspelling it is easy to figure out the origin.

TowelWaver likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I bought tickets for the Vote For Change Tour in 2004 starring Bruce Springsteen, REM, John Fogerty and many others.

That has put me on the Democratic Party fundraising list forever. Never donated another dime

Draft saved Draft deleted