1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I can get authentic cabrito tacos four blocks from my house. I'm not sure what the prep difference is, but they're made with kid or goat.

2muchcoffeeman and Inky_Wretch like this.
  2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Brian Benben's finest hour

garrow and Smallpotatoes like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for "Elvis has left the building!"

garrow, HanSenSE and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Don't kid yourself, Dan. The election will be decided by the number of men, not all of 'em white, either, who as Election Day draws nearer, just freak out completely at the thought of a woman
    President. It'll be a substantial number, although it might not be enough for Trump to win. But if he does win, that's gonna be why.

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

What's the big deal. Mississippians in Vicksburg regularly ate dogs and cats in 1863.

6. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

We housed a Korean exchange student a few years back who told me there were some are parts of the country where they ate dog, but it was dogs bred to be eaten, not pets nabbed out of yards.

The consumption of dog meat has since been banned in South Korea.

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

My grandpa worked for the railroad building track (so a long time ago). He said one guy came with rabbit to eat every day, and he asked him how he got so many rabbits. And grandpa said the guy went, "here kitty kitty."

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Why does JD Vance hate America?

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

before i went to brunch i read a great longform piece in the atlantic about the benefits of eating cats

10. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Found a Playboy with a great longform piece about the benefits of eating ... Oh, never mind.

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I mean the obvious answer is Hati, also crazy how the companies in Springfield hired all these "illegal" immigrants

Draft saved Draft deleted