1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I assume it's all about big donor fundraising. And Long Island is very trumpy, so he could give a boost to the congressional candidates (not that trump gives one flying fuck about anyone but himself).

Of course, he did say this week that he can win New York. A sure sign he's in mental decline.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  2. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Stolen from the book of faces ....

FB_IMG_1726703004837.jpg

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Hell he said it half an hour ago

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  4. Della9250

Love you honey! (also I didn't read your book)

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

This thing never had a chance to pass in the House or the Senate. Just a waste of time to please trump.

This continues to be one of the dumbest things republicans/trumplicans consistently try. They always get the blame, because it's always their doing. Shutting down the government is wildly unpopular across party lines.

If they go through with it this time, this close to the election, I think it could lock up the win for Harris.

Neutral Corner and garrow like this.
  6. Della9250

7. Della9250

Hey you guys, stop saying I'm the threat to democracy. It's so divisive. But just so you know, you're the threat to democracy

8. Della9250

9. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Safe spaces. NY is a familiar place for him.

What's the last competitive place he's campaigned? It's all deep red territory or safe spaces.

Meanwhile, Harris and Walz are doing the opposite and going to red places and blue places to campaign.

qtlaw, HanSenSE and UNCGrad like this.
  10. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

You're a better person than me, cause if you gave me the choice of an NBA title for my Pacers or a Trump loss, I'm thinking real hard about how we survived one Trump term and maybe, just maybe, we could survive another.

Alternatively, at least as I was being carted off on a Trump Train, I would have known the satisfaction of seeing my team get a title. /s (mostly)

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

As a Jets fan, I know it's a trick question

Draft saved Draft deleted