1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Isn't Yacht Rock a seasonal channel. Comes on around Memorial Day and goes off as summer ends?

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Yep. Got in the car this morning and poof, gone. I think it's on their app full time but that's not the same as being able to channel-surf in the car.

part-timer and garrow like this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

We may be in dead girl/live boy territory.

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

This would require Robinson to put someone else's concerns above his own. He's a pretty selfish dude. Maybe a nice bundle of cash goes along with that withdrawal.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

He'd demand $100 million in cash, in hand, which is probably doable if they get a Leonard Leo or something to pony up.

6. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Will NC bring Madison Cawthorn back to replace Robinson?

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

The silliest thing to me is that Robinson carried a pizza into the nudie booth with him like he was going off to watch Bears Vikings.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2024 at 3:16 PM
    franticscribe and garrow like this.
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The sad part is that I'm not even a little surprised by any part of that story.

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I would prefer Robinson stay in.

franticscribe, garrow and Webster like this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sure Team Fatfuck could explain some of the possible options to him, which might involve a 50 cent bullet

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It always makes me laugh when we hear from the polling/news types how voters "broke" for a certain candidate in a previously reported tight race. But I do think with the increase in early voting, polling will move as we get closer to the election, early voting numbers come in, turnout and the electorate is better calibrated, which will be reflected in the poll movement. Some of the state numbers are just puzzling when compared to the Presidential stuff. The WP has the PA Senate race tied, the NYT has Casey up 9. The Hill has Rosen up 7, but the Presidential race tied. And Harris is apparently running "behind" Baldwin's three point edge in Wisconsin?

Draft saved Draft deleted