1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

O RLY?

garrow likes this.
  2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Would have been nice if CNN waited until tomorrow to drop the story. I seriously doubt if they really had the story, it only came together THIS afternoon to give him and the state GOP an out. If they had dropped it last week or even two or three days ago, that's different. To coincidently do it hours before the go/no go deadline, yeah, right.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Who?

Seriously, that guy is done.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Umm, do we need to take roll and see if any of our more, shall we say, spirited members finally got crossways with the feds?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/19/politics/alaska-man-threatening-supreme-court-arrest/index.html

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

When it comes to POLLS! this one currently takes the cake

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

He's denied it all and not dropping out, right? Though, there are several hours for that to change...

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

8. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

9. dixiehack

I don’t think the Secretary of State’s office is going to stay open all night like a Taco Bell drive thru.

10. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Clayton Bigsby was trending on Twitter a couple hours ago, and as someone who was in college during that show's zenith, there's nothing good about that. I never felt bad referring to the Rick James or Prince sketches ("Charlie Murphy! UNITY!") but that one, which was brilliant, I wouldn't touch (especially the ending).

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  12. dixiehack

Lindsey Graham is the last man in South Carolina who doesn’t know Lindsey Graham is gay.

Draft saved Draft deleted