1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Mark Robinson is the fruit of Trump's poisonous tree. Even more insane than his nomination as the Trumpist klan's candidate for governor is that he was actually elected and allowed to serve as lieutenant governor.
    This is what they want.
    This is the alternative to those arrogant libruhls who chastise God-fearing real Amurrricans for voting against economic self-interest.
    I'll bet he did more than seven statewide TV interviews. This count is, of course, an important metric for judging the experience and general qualification for high-level public service. At least that's what I have read.

goalmouth likes this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The GOP has been conditioned over the years to oppose anything Democrats are for - no matter how much sense it makes. The more Dems advocate for something, the more the GOP opposes it. It's really a sickness within the GOP. That's how they end up with some of the most horrible candidates.

Baron Scicluna and HanSenSE like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Just like booing a reporter's question about inflation coming down. It's a fucking cult, full stop.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

When was it posted? Curious the time/date stamp seems to be missing. A fake, perhaps?

6. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

8:15 pm Eastern

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

No. The SpeakerJohnson tweet.

8. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Welp. Harris needs to tie Trump to Robinson as much as possible now, which shouldn't be hard to do. They're pretty much peas in a pod except Robinson didn't have an ultrawealthy daddy whose fortune he could squander.

But it means those of us who live here are about to get inundated with pictures and video of the two of them publicly fellating each other and, while smart political messaging, I'm not sure I can endure it.

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Whatever you linked is gone.

11. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I mean, they got Al Campanis for the Nightline guest on the show commemorating the 40th anniversary of Jackie Robinson integrating the majors. So same energy really.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted