1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

wonder how long after her engagement to a much older man she began an affair with a much much older man

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

He hasn’t been out front recently, wonder if knew it was coming and been laying low.

obviously not going to be able to do much campaigning in a lot of places, if at all.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

There is no way the Trump kkkampaign leaked the story to CNN et al to try to compel Robinson's demise if this is the NCGOP statement. Because there is no way the NCGOP is going against the will of the Lord and Savior.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Family's standards are slipping. His uncle did bang Marilyn Monroe, no? OTOH, both are solid 6s.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

I doubt they leaked the story itself, but it was absolutely GOP operatives who leaked CNN's scoop this morning in an effort to pressure him out. The first three places that had the story were the Carolina Journal (a conservative rag funded by the Koch brothers), the National Review and a state politics freelancer that Phil Berger & Tim Moore (the two most powerful Republicans in the state) are close to.

maumann and Oggiedoggie like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Ewwww.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Kennedy denied having a relationship with her. So while I was prepared to have a tiny bit of appreciation for him for the first time, now that’s back off the table.

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

“Not my type.”

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

GOP operatives working outside the Trump campaign and without the approval of the official state party apparatus, right?

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And now we find out he has an animal fetish.

11. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

This is about Robinson, in The Atlantic. Wow.

The GOP Should Have Drawn Its Mark Robinson Line Long Ago

My question is, how did Robinson, particularly as a Black man, get this way? It seems not only improbable, but almost impossible. Also, again, how did the Republican Party get this way? I mean, Trump...Robinson...the current extremist Supreme Court...

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Clock strikes midnight. Eat it and like it.

Draft saved Draft deleted