1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Just imagine what the next two will do.

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Either he wins or he doesn't concede a loss. Our national nightmare isn't ending anytime soon.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I can't give a like for this....but exactly right, friend. Unfortunately.

tea and ease and HanSenSE like this.
  4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Easy for you, as a white guy, to say that.

You come in here and shit on people who don't agree with you. That's your track record.

Shit like this. (Not trying to pick on NC.) I don't know how much closer you were expecting it to be. Harris is not going to win like Obama did in 2008.

But say that you're worried about Trump winning, you're a Chicken Little.

I heard the same shit in 2016. How'd that work out?

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Since he's not the incumbent, if he loses and is therefore no longer by definition even a candidate, to what extent can D.C. bar him from holding any post-election protest rallies?

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I don't see the young male vote - especially those who actually think positively of Trump - spiking. They may buy some merch and spout some shit, but I don't see them turning out to actually vote.

7. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

He doesn't have to be there, he can make a cryptic post on social media and the posse of Jan. 6 bozos will show up to "protest." But this time one would hope the National Guard would be waiting.

qtlaw likes this.
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

WSJ trashes Trump's favorite new word, tariffs, and, gulp, suggest Kamala would be better for American businesses.

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

The youngest potential voters lean a little more Trump than millennials.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

A little differently than it turned out in 2020. But I guess Thanos Trump is inevitable.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Actually turnout by minorities and the moderates who are okay financially but who find fatf**k so distasteful that they can’t envision him as our president again. Those are the key sectors.

The rascist whites aren’t changing, the religious fanatics aren’t changing. The monied whites aren’t either.

The youngsters (18-30] are starting to vote according to my boys and their friends and they like Harris. Most importantly they love how old white establishment prognosticators overlook them.

Draft saved Draft deleted