1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I just saw the thing that will short circuit Alma: A Tesla Truck with two—two—Trump flags hanging out the back.

So EV, bad because the cools

Tesla, good because Musk

But EV and the cools

But not one but two Trump flags

But the cools…

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Driving from Boston area to the Cape today I saw a cybertruck without banners, but it was done in camo paint. Also it had Florida plates. If the driver was antifa, that's a damn good disguise.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

MAGA will justify Tesla by saying you have to plug them in to charge them, which uses fossil fuel energy.

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Throw out the politics. The cybertruck is hideous and poorly built. And seems to serve no “truck” purpose as far as I can tell.

But back to politics, the “Deplorean” is the funniest description I’ve heard.

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

They’re actually admitting that a vote for Jill Stein is a default Trump vote.

I talked to a guy who said he wasn’t voting. Trump would end democracy. Harris funded genocide.
    I asked what he had to gain from not voting. He said a clear conscience and his integrity.
    Fuck his integrity. Fuck his conscience.
    This shit is what got us Trump in the first place. He said it’s on Harris for funding genocide. No, it’s on him and people like him. If Trump wins I’m holding him and people like him responsible, just like I blame the Bernie bros in 2016.

x.com

Driftwood and tapintoamerica like this.
  6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Starting? That is what it has been since she became the candidate.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

But Kamala won’t do interviews!

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Musk studied the Aztek and wondered how he could make it worse. And then he made it worse than that.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

SCoupV

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Friend of mine has one of these on his Tesla.

[​IMG]

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

The e-mails I’m getting from the Harris campaign are basically begging for money. They’re offering everything short of reacharounds.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I hate political email and text begging.
    “What do I have to do to get you to support me?” That’s the one I hate the most. “Well, Senator from a state other than mine, nothing.”

Smallpotatoes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted