1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

If memory serves, your neck of the woods. The show had a whole piece on Arizona and the 2020 election.

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Ah, yeah. Also batshit.

It is. I need to watch it. I know Stephen Richer is prominent in it. Really good dude. Politically I don't agree with him on much, but the way he has been treated by people in his own party is beyond disgusting. On the bright side, everything Kari Lake has grifted over the past few years is going to end up in his pocket.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Didn’t the Village People cease and desist him?

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He doesn't give a fuck. That's part of his schtick: nobudduh tellz him whut ta dew.

5. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

She is exactly right. And no one else will call DeSantis on it.

Just like they (don't) do with Trump.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2024 at 11:23 PM
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'd love to hear the Thoughtful, Interesting Conservative or Libertarian Argument for defunding the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
    Private philanthropy instead? States Rights?

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Until a disaster hits that is local to them, and then they're squealing like a pig caught under the gate.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Let me know if they cross that threshold. I’ll go back and check my spam filter then.

9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Ironically, the local meteorologist for the entirety of my DMA 181 childhood is a climate change denier who lost his job as a local institution after refusing Gray Television's vaccination mandate (and he wasn't the only one).

Draft saved Draft deleted