1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Published by a PragerU prof.

garrow likes this.
  2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

For as much crap as I've given Gene over the years, at least he (probably) will vote for Harris.

garrow likes this.
  3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Just talked some politics with my sister, who lives in Gilbert. And while she's not sure about other swing states, she is confident that Kari Lake's dismal performance as a Senate candidate could be just enough to sink Trump in Arizona.

You might say she's sucking votes away from Trump just like a vacuum!

garrow likes this.
  4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'd be willing to bet less than 10 percent of the people at that Trump rally live in Aurora, or even within 20 miles of it.

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

People HATE Kari Lake. She’s consistently polling about ten points worse than Trump. MAGA loves her but no one else can stand her.

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Which amazes me, because she was a successful news anchor for a couple decades. You don’t stick around in that gig if viewers don’t like you. She should know how to present herself.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

When you pull off a heel turn that even pro wrestling script writers are impressed by, a little collateral damage is to be expected.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  10. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

She knows how to present herself. She's remarkably poised and speaks very well. She's just carnival freak show crazy.

She loves to say that Arizona voters know her because she was in their living rooms for 27 years. The thing is, the Kari Lake that viewers knew for 25 of those years was a Buddhist pothead who donated to Obama and hired drag queens to work family parties. Then she lost her mind and became this thing running for office.

garrow and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

New York Times also able to confirm Sherlock was told there was no shit. Watson to dig deeper.

Baron Scicluna and dixiehack like this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I was told that all media outlets were libruhl. I'm so confused.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted