1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

The majority doesn’t care about his morals or lack of them. I’ve heard many say “I’m not voting for him because of his morals.” They don’t care because it’s an Us vs. Them situation and whoever can beat “them” is fine, morals or criminal record be damned.

And within that group along with the others who do think he’s a shitball, the “fake evil media” is making up everything. It’s all lies about him and conspiracies to “force their librul crap down our throats!”

While not caring, of course, that they’re forcing their supposedly Godly, upright, correct views on everyone else. Because, “we’re right and THEY are wrong.”

cyclingwriter2, maumann and UNCGrad like this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I absolutely adore the fact that Hermes backed up about 99 percent of what you say on this thread and you went into argument mode out of force of habit.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Nobody gets drafted into the Peace Corps (or anything else in this country).

[​IMG]

Woody Long likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I'm so f*cking glad that my views (and the views of millions of my fellow Americans) are so f*cking abhorrent that these poor, helpless, downtrodden white folk have no choice but to turn to an actual monster to defeat us. F*cking great!

5. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Wrong Quaid.

Draft saved Draft deleted