1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Clearly he doesn't understand the phrase "You have the right to remain silent."

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

That or the pickleball playoff were taking a day off.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I understand. Was just pointing out that often we create cartoonish images of states and areas just because a majority of them voted one way or another. It's not at all surprising that in an area with more than 150,000 residents, there would be tens of thousands of Harris supporters.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

He’s done many contentious interviews over the years. (Though not many recently.)

Fox will actually help Harris by asking adversarial questions that she can respond to like a litigator.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

For someone who will make up anything, you think he'd get this makeup better.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

The polls are undoubtedly closer now. I know it's POLLZ!. I also liked the POLLZ much better when they were showing Harris enthusiasm. Now I just want to light myself on fire.

It's gonna be a loooooong three weeks (and days into the weekend before the thing is decided).

I hate everything.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Bret Baier? He might be the only reasonable (and watchable) person there.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

She should fake an assassination attempt.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Absolutely, and that's why I caution against reading into it.

That said, it does strike me that there is something this well-coordinated and seemingly enthusiastic in a conservative hotbed. I don't recall that in past elections. It may just be noise, that the level of support hasn't changed and it's just an organized effort this time.

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Side by side with the quiz bowl buzzers. Pay per view, proceeds to hurricane relief. Show us that great big brain Donny. Do it.

garrow and matt_garth like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted