1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I just don't see how you flip a seven million deficit unless turnout is super low. He lost California by five million and New York by two -- he'd have to wipe out all of those losses just to come close to breaking even and then hope Texas votes increase a lot??

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

It's a turnout election, and I feel good about that because Harris has much better ground game than Stinky. The Stinkopublicans think all they gotta do is roll out the ball and MAGA will show up. We'll see about that.

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

And Stormy's lawyer has the documents where they were going to launder the payment by decreasing her payoff of the judgement Trump won in a defamation lawsuit against Stormy.

It's October. Surprise!

I guess he really really does not want her talking about the ex-presidential toadstool.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2024 at 9:37 PM
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

LOL, what a standard

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He must be sundowning really bad if he thought he could try it again. Probably forgot who he was dealing with.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Seems like Harris did well against a hostile Bret Baier. Who was just repeating garbage from the Fox/trump bullshit cinematic universe.

A reminder there are no journalists at Fox “news.” Baier is a piece of shit, a joke, a chucklefuck like the rest of their lying twats. Yeah, he’s the “serious” journalist there. There no difference between him and walking sausage casing Hannity.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2024 at 10:11 PM
    TowelWaver likes this.
  8. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

You know what? I was damn worried with POLLZ! this week. Fuck it, I believe in the ground game. I believe in Harris's passion, and the passion for the people who want to vote for her. The margin of error in polls is going to break Harris's way, and add to her polling.

The recruiter at my daughter's school had a big event in Pittsburgh, and spent her flight from JFK writing post-it notes suggesting women vote for Harris, and tell their husbands otherwise. She put them up in women's restrooms. She got texts from the number she left of women saying they will do it. She's fighting like hell, and others are, too.

I believe there will be turnout. Women hate this guy. They're gonna show up. Women always fix what we fuck up.

I'm still scared, because I'm lame. But I think Kamala Harris is going to win.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2024 at 10:12 PM
  9. Twirling Time

The horse (face) is out of the barn. Seems a bit tardy.

10. Twirling Time

I sadly expected a little better from Baier, who seemed more of an even-keeled Fox MAGA toadstool slurper than the rest, a la Cavuto.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'm guessing Harris did well tonight. If only because of who hasn't posted on this board tonight.

TowelWaver, dixiehack and UNCGrad like this.
  12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TowelWaver and Deskgrunt50 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted